Breaching in fine sands and the generation of sustained turbidity currents in submarine canyons
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2003
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 625–637, August 2003
How to Cite
Mastbergen, D. R. and Van Den Berg, J. H. (2003), Breaching in fine sands and the generation of sustained turbidity currents in submarine canyons. Sedimentology, 50: 625–637. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00554.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2003
- Manuscript received 11 April 2002; revision accepted 5 December 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!