Deep to shallow lacustrine evaporites in the Libros Gypsum (southern Teruel Basin, Miocene, NE Spain): an occurrence of pelletal gypsum rhythmites
Article first published online: 15 APR 2003
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 361–386, April 2003
How to Cite
Ortí, F., Rosell, L. and AnadÓN, P. (2003), Deep to shallow lacustrine evaporites in the Libros Gypsum (southern Teruel Basin, Miocene, NE Spain): an occurrence of pelletal gypsum rhythmites. Sedimentology, 50: 361–386. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00558.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2003
- Manuscript received 5 February 2002; revision accepted 27 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!