Deep-water sediment wave fields, bottom current sand channels and gravity flow channel-lobe systems: Gulf of Cadiz, NE Atlantic
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 483–510, June 2003
How to Cite
Habgood, E. L., Kenyon, N. H., Masson, D. G., Akhmetzhanov, A., Weaver, P. P. E., Gardner, J. and Mulder, T. (2003), Deep-water sediment wave fields, bottom current sand channels and gravity flow channel-lobe systems: Gulf of Cadiz, NE Atlantic. Sedimentology, 50: 483–510. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00561.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript received 30 December 2001; revision accepted 19 January 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!