Environmental history of the south-eastern South Atlantic since the Middle Miocene: evidence from the sedimentological records of ODP Sites 1088 and 1092
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 511–529, June 2003
How to Cite
Diekmann, B., Fälker, M. and Kuhn, G. (2003), Environmental history of the south-eastern South Atlantic since the Middle Miocene: evidence from the sedimentological records of ODP Sites 1088 and 1092. Sedimentology, 50: 511–529. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00562.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscriptreceived 30 December 2001; revisionaccepted 7 January 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!