Present address: Polar Research Laboratory, Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute, Ansan PO Box 29, Seoul 425-600, Korea (E-mail: email@example.com).
Tectonic controls on spatio-temporal development of depositional systems and generation of fining-upward basin fills in a strike-slip setting: Kyokpori Formation (Cretaceous), south-west Korea
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 639–665, August 2003
How to Cite
Kim, S. B., Chough, S. K. and Chun, S. S. (2003), Tectonic controls on spatio-temporal development of depositional systems and generation of fining-upward basin fills in a strike-slip setting: Kyokpori Formation (Cretaceous), south-west Korea. Sedimentology, 50: 639–665. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00568.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscriptreceived 4 June 2001; revision accepted 28 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!