Present address: Woolsey Petroleum Inc., Wichita, KS 67202, USA.
Sedimentary architecture and genesis of Holocene shallow-water mud-mounds, northern Belize
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 743–770, August 2003
How to Cite
Mazzullo, S. J., Teal, C. S., Bischoff, W. D., Dimmick-Wells, K. and Wilhite, B. W. (2003), Sedimentary architecture and genesis of Holocene shallow-water mud-mounds, northern Belize. Sedimentology, 50: 743–770. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00575.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript received 15 July 2002; revision accepted 15 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!