Present address: Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij, Schepersmaat 2, PO Box 28000, 9400 HH Assen,The Netherlands (E-mail: Martin.Grecula@shell.com).
Upward-thickening patterns and lateral continuity of Permian sand-rich turbidite channel fills, Laingsburg Karoo, South Africa
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 831–853, October 2003
How to Cite
Grecula, M., Flint, S. S., Wickens, H. D. V. and Johnson, S. D. (2003), Upward-thickening patterns and lateral continuity of Permian sand-rich turbidite channel fills, Laingsburg Karoo, South Africa. Sedimentology, 50: 831–853. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00576.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Manuscript received 22 March 2001; revision accepted 7 April 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!