Present address: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences, 77 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139-4307, USA (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
A depositional model for the terminal Neoproterozoic–Early Cambrian Ara Group evaporites in south Oman
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 879–898, October 2003
How to Cite
Schröder, S., Schreiber, B. C., Amthor, J. E. and Matter, A. (2003), A depositional model for the terminal Neoproterozoic–Early Cambrian Ara Group evaporites in south Oman. Sedimentology, 50: 879–898. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00587.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Manuscript received 13 February 2002; revision accepted 12 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!