Carbonate platform growth and cyclicity at a terminal Proterozoic passive margin, Infra Krol Formation and Krol Group, Lesser Himalaya, India
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 921–952, October 2003
How to Cite
Jiang, G., Christie-Blick, N., Kaufman, A. J., Banerjee, D. M. and Rai, V. (2003), Carbonate platform growth and cyclicity at a terminal Proterozoic passive margin, Infra Krol Formation and Krol Group, Lesser Himalaya, India. Sedimentology, 50: 921–952. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00589.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Manuscript received 25 October 2002; revision accepted 20 May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!