Present address: Canadian Soft Drink Association, 55 York St., Toronto, ON, Canada, M5J 1R7.
Migration and sedimentology of longshore sandwaves, Long Point, Lake Erie, Canada
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1123–1137, December 2003
How to Cite
Davidson-Arnott, R. G. D. and Van Heyningen, A. G. (2003), Migration and sedimentology of longshore sandwaves, Long Point, Lake Erie, Canada. Sedimentology, 50: 1123–1137. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00597.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Manuscript received 16 January 2003; revision accepted 4 July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!