Present addresses: Institut für Paläontologie, Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Loewenichstraße 28, 91054 Erlangen, Germany (E-mail: email@example.com).2Laboratory of Palaeobotany and Palynology, Utrecht University, Budapestlaan 4, NL-3584 CD Utrecht, The Netherlands.3Geologisches Institut, ETHZ, Sonneggstrasse 5, 8092 Zürich, Switzerland.
Multiproxy approach to understanding the origin of Cretaceous pelagic limestone–marl alternations (DSDP site 391, Blake-Bahama Basin)
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 109–126, February 2004
How to Cite
Westphal, H., Munnecke, A., Pross, J. and Herrle, J. O. (2004), Multiproxy approach to understanding the origin of Cretaceous pelagic limestone–marl alternations (DSDP site 391, Blake-Bahama Basin). Sedimentology, 51: 109–126. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3091.2003.00614.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
- Manuscript received 4 March 2003; revision accepted 25 August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!