Tectonics of the Dabieshan (eastern China) and possible exhumation mechanism of ultra high-pressure rocks
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 251–258, December 1999
How to Cite
Faure, M., Lin, W., Shu, L., Sun, Y. and Schärer, U. (1999), Tectonics of the Dabieshan (eastern China) and possible exhumation mechanism of ultra high-pressure rocks. Terra Nova, 11: 251–258. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3121.1999.00257.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!