The northern Patagonia Somuncura plateau basalts: a product of slab-induced, shallow asthenospheric upwelling?
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 117–121, April 2001
How to Cite
De Ignacio, C. , López, I. , Oyarzun, R. and Márquez, A. (2001), The northern Patagonia Somuncura plateau basalts: a product of slab-induced, shallow asthenospheric upwelling?. Terra Nova, 13: 117–121. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3121.2001.00326.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!