Stress orientations found in north-east Germany differ from the West European trend
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2001
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 289–296, August 2001
How to Cite
Roth, F. and Fleckenstein, P. (2001), Stress orientations found in north-east Germany differ from the West European trend. Terra Nova, 13: 289–296. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3121.2001.00357.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!