The remarkable Re–Os chronometer in molybdenite: how and why it works
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2002
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 479–486, December 2001
How to Cite
Stein, H. J. , Markey, R. J. , Morgan, J. W. , Hannah, J. L. and Scherstén, A. (2001), The remarkable Re–Os chronometer in molybdenite: how and why it works. Terra Nova, 13: 479–486. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3121.2001.00395.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!