Calculating the long-term displacement rates of a normal fault from the high-resolution stratigraphic record (early Tethyan rifting, French Alps)
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 410–416, December 2003
How to Cite
Chevalier, F., Guiraud, M., Garcia, J.-P., Dommergues, J.-L., Quesne, D., Allemand, P. and Dumont, T. (2003), Calculating the long-term displacement rates of a normal fault from the high-resolution stratigraphic record (early Tethyan rifting, French Alps). Terra Nova, 15: 410–416. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3121.2003.00508.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Received 14 November 2002; revised version accepted 25 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!