A simple field test for detecting pyrethroids on impregnated nets
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 833–836, October 1998
How to Cite
Verlé, P., Verlé, P., Ruyen, N. T., Huong, N. T., Be, N. T., Kongs, A., Van Der Stuyft, P. and Coosemans, M. (1998), A simple field test for detecting pyrethroids on impregnated nets. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 3: 833–836. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.1998.00302.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2003
- 11993) A malaria control trial using insecticide treated bednets and targeted chemoprophylaxis in a rural area of The Gambia, West Africa. The impact of the interventions on mortality and morbidity from malaria. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 87, S37–S44., , (
- Falbe J & Regitz M (1989) Rompo Chemie Lexikon, Vol. 1. Georg Thieme Verlag, Stuttgart. pp. 368.
- 51991) Lot Quality Assurance Sampling Techniques in health surveys in developing countries: advantages and current constraints. World Health Statistics Quarterly 44, 133–139., (
- 91994) Relative efficacy of three pyrethroid insecticides for treating mosquito bed nets. Pesticide Outlook 5, 23–25.(
- Ministry of Health (1997) Summary of malaria control activities in 1996 and the plan for malaria control in 1997. National Health Care Programme, Malaria Control Project, Ministry of Health, Hanoi.
- 121989) Impregnated mosquito nets and curtains for self-protection and vector control. Tropical Disease Bulletin 86, R1–R41.(