Editorial: Vaccination in the 21st century – new funds, new strategies?
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 157–159, March 2000
How to Cite
Cutts, F. T. (2000), Editorial: Vaccination in the 21st century – new funds, new strategies?. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 5: 157–159. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.2000.00536.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Anonymous (1990) Current Status of Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccines. Pediatrics 85, 631 704.
- (1994) The crisis in vaccine supply: a framework for action. Vaccine 12, 963 965. , ,
- (1991) A simplified general method for cluster-sample surveys of health in developing countries. World Health Statistics Quarterly 44, 98 106. , , ,
- (1999) Policy study of factors influencing the adoption of new and underutilized vaccines in developing countries. Report commissioned by CVI and USAID, Washington. , , ,
- (1988) Developing appropriate strategies for EPI: a case study from Mozambique. Health Policy and Planning 3, 291 301. , , , ,
- (1991) Strategies to improve immunization services in urban Africa. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 69, 407 414.
- (1998) Advances and challenges for the expanded programme on immunization. British Medical Bulletin 54, 445 461.
- (1995) Strategies for disease control/elimination in the Americas. In: Vaccination and World Health (edsFT Cutts & PG Smith), Wiley, Chichester, pp. 17 34.
- (1993) Herd Immunity: History, Theory, Practice. Epidemiologic Reviews 15, 265 302.
- Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (1999) Meeting of the Proto-Board. GAVI, Seattle.
- (1994) Immunizing children: Can one shot do it all? In: Medical and Health Annual Encyclopaedia Britannica 1994, Encyclopaedia Brittannica, Chicago, pp. 24 47. &
- (1995) Vaccination: successes and challenges. In: Vaccination and World Health (edsFT Cutts & PG Smith), Wiley, Chichester, pp. 3 16.
- (1993) Studies of missed opportunities for immunization in developing and industrialized countries. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 71, 549 560. , , , ,
- (1995) Investing in immunization: conclusions from the 1993 World Development Report. In: Vaccination and World Health (edsFT Cutts & PG Smith), Wiley, Chichester, pp. 145 160. &
- (1992) Global immunization. Annual Reviews of Public Health 13, 223 237.
- Ministry of Health Accra & World Health Organization (1991) National meeting on the coordination and integration of health programmes and services in Ghana in Sogakpe, Volta. WHO/SHS/DHS/9.2, WHO, Geneva.
- (1995) The control of childhood viral infections by pulse vaccination. IMA Journal of Mathematics Applied in Medicine and Biology 12, 29 53. &
- PAHO (1995) The impact of the Expanded Programme on Immunization and the polio eradication initiative on health systems in the Americas. PAHO, Washington.
- (1996) Sustainability of achievements: lessons learned from Universal Child Immunization. Report of a steering committee. Medical and Health Annual Encyclopaedia Britannica 1994, UNICEF, New York, pp. 105 ff. , , , , ,
- World Bank (1993) World Development Report 1993. Investing in Health, Oxford University Press.Oxford.
- WHO (1989) World Health Assembly Resolution 42.32. WHO, Geneva.
- WHO (1999) WHO Vaccine Preventable Diseases Monitoring System: 1999 Global Summary. WHO/V & B/99.17, WHO, Geneva.