The health and nutritional status of school children in two rural communities in Sri Lanka
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 450–452, June 2000
How to Cite
Fernando, S. D., Paranavitane, S. R., Rajakaruna, J., Weerasinghe, S., De Silva, D. and Wickremasinghe, A. R. (2000), The health and nutritional status of school children in two rural communities in Sri Lanka. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 5: 450–452. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.2000.00569.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- (1987) Beyond survival: children's growth for national development. Assignment Children 2, 3 52. &
- (1998) The anthropometric status of schoolchildren in five countries in the Partnership for Child Development. Proceedings of the Nutritional Society 57, 149 158.
- (1993) Early supplementary feeding and cognition. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development 58, 1 116. et al.
- (1977) Productivity and maximal oxygen consumption in sugar cane cutters. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 30, 316 321. , ,