In vivo efficacy study of amodiaquine and sulfadoxine/ pyrimethamine in Kibwezi, Kenya and Kigoma, Tanzania
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 459–463, June 2000
How to Cite
Gorissen, E., Ashruf, G., Lamboo, M., Bennebroek, J., Gikunda, S., Mbaruku, G. and Kager, P. A. (2000), In vivo efficacy study of amodiaquine and sulfadoxine/ pyrimethamine in Kibwezi, Kenya and Kigoma, Tanzania. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 5: 459–463. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.2000.00570.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- (1996) A randomized controlled trial to assess the relative efficacy of chloroquine, amodiaquine, halofantrine and Fansidar in the treatment of uncomplicated malaria in children. East African Medical Journal 73, 155 158. , ,
- (1993) Beyond chloroquine: implications of drug resistance for evaluating malaria therapy efficacy and treatment policy in Africa. Journal of Infectious Diseases 167, 932 937. , , , , ,
- (1997) Effect of paracetamol on parasite clearance time in Plasmodium falciparum malaria. Lancet 350, 704 709. , , ,
- (1985) Measurement of iron status The Human Nutrition Institute, ILSI Research Foundation, IVACG Publications, Washington DC, Ch 2, p. 4.
- (1999) A comparison of amodiaquine and sulfadoxine–pyrimethamine as first-line treatment of falciparum malaria in Kenya. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 93, 185 188. , , et al.
- (1996) Response of childhood malaria to chloroquine and Fansidar in an area of intermediate chloroquine resistance in Cote d'Ivoire. Tropical Medicine and International Health 5, 610 615. , , , , ,
- (1996) A randomized trial of chloroquine, amodiaquine and pyrimethamine/ sulfadoxine in Gambian children with uncomplicated malaria. Tropical Medicine and International Health 1, 124 132. , , et al.
- (1992) Malaria in infants whose mothers received chemoprophylaxis: response to amodiaquine therapy. Tropical and Geographical Medicine 44, 293 298. , , ,
- (1995) Response of Plasmodium falciparum to chloroquine and Fansidar in vivo and chloroquine and amodiaquine in vitro in Uganda. East African Medical Journal 72, 349 354. , , , ,
- (1996) Systematic review of amodiaquine treatment in uncomplicated malaria. Lancet 348, 1196 1201. , , et al.