Daan Mulder Memorial Symposium – Introduction
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages A1–A2, July 2000
How to Cite
Smith, P. G. and Muller, L. (2000), Daan Mulder Memorial Symposium – Introduction. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 5: A1–A2. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.2000.00589.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- (1995) HIV-1 incidence and HIV-1 associated mortality in a cohort of urban factory workers in Tanzania. Genitourinary Medicine 71, 212 215. , , et al.
- (1995a) Two-year HIV-1-associated mortality in a Ugandan rural population. Lancet 343, 1021 1024. , , , , ,
- (1995b) Decreasing HIV-1 seroprevalence in young adults in a rural Ugandan cohort. British Medical Journal 311, 833 836. , , ,
- (1997) Mortality associated with HIV-1 infection over five years in a rural Ugandan population: cohort study. British Medical Journal 315, 767 771. , , , , ,
- (1994) Demographic impact of HIV infection in rural Rakai district, Uganda: results of a population-based cohort study. AIDS 8, 1707 1713. , , et al.
- (1997) HIV-associated adult mortality in a rural Tanzanian population. AIDS 11, 801 807. , , et al.