Some aspects of the natural history of HIV infection
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages A22–A25, July 2000
How to Cite
Coutinho, R. A. (2000), Some aspects of the natural history of HIV infection. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 5: A22–A25. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.2000.00592.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- (1999) Similar rate of disease progression among individuals infected with HIV-1 genetic subtypes A-D. AIDS 13, 901 907. , , , ,
- CASCADE study (2000) Time from HIV-1 seroconversion to AIDS and death before widespread use of highly active antiretroviral therapy: a collaborative re-analysis. Lancet 355, 1131 1137.DOI: 10.1016/s0140-6736(00)02061-4
- (1998) The Amsterdam Cohort Studies on HIV infection and AIDS. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes and Human Retrovirology 17 (Suppl. 1), S4 S8.
- (1997) African HIV-1 subtype C and rate of progression among Ethiopian immigrants in Israel (letter). Lancet 349, 180 181. , , , ,
- (1996) Predictors of mortality in the Amsterdam cohort of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) -positive and HIV-negative drug users. American Journal of Epidemiology 143, 380 391. , , , , ,
- (1999) Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 subtypes differ in disease progression. Journal of Infectious Diseases 179, 68 73. , , et al.
- (1996) Influence of combinations of human major histocompatibility complex genes on the course of HIV-1 infection. Nature Medicine 2, 405 411. , , et al.
- (1999) Consistent associations of HLA class I and II and transporter gene products with progression of Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 infection in homosexual men. Journal of Infectious Diseases 180, 299 309. , , et al.
- (1999) Long-term survival after infection with Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 (HIV-1) among homosexual men in hepatitis B vaccine trials cohorts in Amsterdam, New York City and San Francisco, 1978–95. American Journal of Epidemiology 150, 1026 1030. , , et al.
- (1997) HIV-1 disease progression and AIDS-defining disorders in rural Uganda. Lancet 350, 245 250.DOI: 10.1016/s0140-6736(97)01474-8 , , et al.
- (1998) Multiple HIV-1 subtypes present amongst heterosexuals in Amsterdam 1988–96: no evidence for spread of non-B subtypes. AIDS 12, 1253 1255. , , , ,
- (1997) Pre-AIDS mortality form natural causes associated with HIV disease progression: evidence from the European Seroconverter Study among drug users. AIDS 11, 1747 1756. , , et al.
- (1999) Do gender differences in CD4 cell counts matter? AIDS 13, 2361 2364. , , et al.
- (2000) Pre-AIDS mortality and its association with HIV disease progression in haemophilic men, injecting drug users and homosexual men. AIDS 14, in press. , , , ,
- (1998) Role of CCR2 genotype in the clinical course of syncytium-inducing (SI) or non-SI Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 infection and in the time to conversion to SI virus variants. Journal of Infectious Diseases 178, 1806 1811. , , , , ,
- (1997) Association between CCR5 genotype and the clinical course of HIV-1 infection. Annals of Internal Medicine 127, 882 890. , , et al.
- (1999) No evidence for an effect of the CCR5, Δ32/+ and CCR2b 64I/+ mutations on Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) -1 disease progression among HIV-1-infected injecting drug users. Journal of Infectious Diseases 179, 825 831. , , , , ,
- (1998) Chemokine genes-beating the odds. Nature Medicine 4, 275 277.