Editorial: Partnership and fragmentation in international health: threat or opportunity?
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 467–471, July 2000
How to Cite
Walt, G. and Buse, K. (2000), Editorial: Partnership and fragmentation in international health: threat or opportunity?. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 5: 467–471. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.2000.00596.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- (2000) Commercial incentives could focus research on drugs for less-developed countries. Lancet 355, 816 .
- (2000) Cross-sector collaboration: lessons from the International Trachoma Initiative. Paper presented at Workshop on Public–Private Partnerships in Public Health April 8–9, Endicott House, Dedham, Massachusetts . , ,
- (1999) Policy study of factors influencing the adoption of new and underutilized vaccines in developing countries. Report commissioned by CVI and USAID, Washington. , , ,
- (2000a) Global public-private partnerships, Part I: A new development in health? Bulletin of the World Health Organization 78, 549 558. &
- (2000b) Global public-private health partnerships, Part II: What are the issues for global governance? Bulletin of the World Health Organization 78, 699 709. &
- (2000) Vaccination in the 21st century – new funds, new strategies? Tropical Medicine and International Health 5, 157 159.
- (2000) A partnership for ivermectin: social worlds and boundary objects. Paper presented at Workshop on Public–Private Partnerships in Public Health, April 8–9, Endicott House, Dedham, Massachusetts . , ,
- Harrison PF & Lederberg J (eds)(1997) Orphans and Incentives: Developing Technologies to Address Emerging Infections. National Academy Press, Washington.
- (1999) Review of disease-specific corporate drug donation programmes for the control of communicable diseases. Paper presented at the Symposium: Drugs for Communicable Diseases- Stimulating development and availability, October 15, Paris .
- (1999) The introduction of new vaccines into developing countries. Vaccine 17, 646 652.DOI: 10.1016/s0264-410x(98)00246-1 &
- (1998) The Politics of International Health. State University of New York Press, New York.
- (1999) Philanthropy's New Agenda: Creating value. Harvard Business Review 77, 121 130. &
- (2000) Sustainability, affordability and equity of corporate drug donations: the case of Malarone. Lancet 355, 1718 1720.DOI: 10.1016/s0140-6736(00)02251-0 , , ,
- (2000) Vaccines and medicines for the world's poorest. British Medical Journal 320, 952 953.
- (2000) Bill Gates' Money. New York Times, Sunday Magazine, April 6New York.
- (1999) The evolving strategic benefits for business in collaboration with nonprofits in civil society: a strategic resources, capabilities and competencies perspective. Workshop of Global Public Policy Networks, November 1999, Global Public Policy Project . the World Bank, Washington.
- World Bank (1998) Assessing Aid. Oxford University Press, Oxford.