Domestic transmission routes of pathogens: the problem of in-house contamination of drinking water during storage in developing countries
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 604–609, July 2002
How to Cite
Jensen, P. K., Ensink, J. H. J. , Jayasinghe, G., Van Der Hoek, W., Cairncross, S. and Dalsgaard, A. (2002), Domestic transmission routes of pathogens: the problem of in-house contamination of drinking water during storage in developing countries. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 7: 604–609. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.2002.00901.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
- 41978) Water, Health and Development, an Interdisciplinary Evaluation. Tri-Medical Books, London, pp. 112–139., , et al. (
- 51997) The Coliform Index and Waterborne Disease, 1st edn. E & FN Spon, London.& (
- 7Hach Company (1994) New M-Coliblue24 Broth. Literature no. 4331. Loweland, CO, USA.
- 15WHO (1993) Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality, 2nd edn. World Health Organization, Geneva.