Malaria control by residual insecticide spraying in Chingola and Chililabombwe, Copperbelt Province, Zambia
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2002
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 732–736, September 2002
How to Cite
Sharp, B., Van Wyk, P., Sikasote, J. B., Banda, P. and Kleinschmidt, I. (2002), Malaria control by residual insecticide spraying in Chingola and Chililabombwe, Copperbelt Province, Zambia. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 7: 732–736. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3156.2002.00928.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2002
- Anonymous (2000) Malaria in Zambia. Situation Analysis May 2000. National Malaria Control Centre, Central Board of Health, Lusaka, Zambia.
- 1991) Morbidity and mortality at Pare-Taveta, Kenya and Tanzania, 1954–1966: the effects of a period of malaria control. In: Disease and Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa (edsRGFeachem & DTJamison) Oxford University Press, Oxford, pp. 248–263. (
- 2000) Should DDT be banned by international treaty? Parasitology Today 16, 119–121. & (
- 1978) Evaluation of fenitrothion for the control of malaria. Bulletin of the World Health Organisation 56, 445–452. , , et al. (
- KCM (2000) KCM Hospital Statistics. KCM, Zambia.
- TDRC (1991) Guidelines for Malaria Management, Prevention and Control in Zambia. TDRC, Ndola.
- WHO (2000) The Abuja Declaration on Roll Back Malaria in Africa, April 25th, 2000. WHO, Geneva.