Effects of zinc and linoleic acid supplementation on the skin and coat quality of dogs receiving a complete and balanced diet
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 277–284, December 2000
How to Cite
Marsh, K.A., Ruedisueli, F.L., Coe, S.L. and Watson, T.G.D. (2000), Effects of zinc and linoleic acid supplementation on the skin and coat quality of dogs receiving a complete and balanced diet. Veterinary Dermatology, 11: 277–284. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3164.2000.00202.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!