This study was presented, as a poster, at the 4th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology in San Francisco, California, in August 2000. The abstract, published in Veterinary Dermatology, is referenced as follows: Olivry, T., Rivierre, C., Jackson, H.A. et al. Cyclosporin-A decreases skin lesions and pruritus in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a prednisolone-controlled blinded trial. Veterinary Dermatology 2000; 11 (Suppl 1): 47.
Cyclosporine decreases skin lesions and pruritus in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a blinded randomized prednisolone-controlled trial*
Article first published online: 24 APR 2002
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 77–87, April 2002
How to Cite
Olivry, T., Rivierre, C., Jackson, H. A., Murphy, K. M., Davidson, G. and Sousa, C. A. (2002), Cyclosporine decreases skin lesions and pruritus in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a blinded randomized prednisolone-controlled trial. Veterinary Dermatology, 13: 77–87. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3164.2002.00283.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2002
- (Received 7 July 2001; accepted 30 August 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!