Canine atopic dermatitis: a retrospective study of 169 cases examined at the University of California, Davis, 1992–1998. Part II. Response to hyposensitization
Article first published online: 24 APR 2002
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 103–111, April 2002
How to Cite
Zur, G., White, S. D., Ihrke, P. J., Kass, P. H. and Toebe, N. (2002), Canine atopic dermatitis: a retrospective study of 169 cases examined at the University of California, Davis, 1992–1998. Part II. Response to hyposensitization. Veterinary Dermatology, 13: 103–111. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3164.2002.00286.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2002
- (Received 5 April 2000; accepted 17 July 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!