The effects of capsaicin topical therapy in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, cross-over clinical trial
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2002
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 131–139, June 2002
How to Cite
Marsella, R., Nicklin, C. F. and Melloy, C. (2002), The effects of capsaicin topical therapy in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, cross-over clinical trial. Veterinary Dermatology, 13: 131–139. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3164.2002.00292.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2002
- (Received 6 September 2001; accepted 15 January 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!