Present address: Cathcart and Winn, 51 Hale Road, Farnham, UK.
Synergistic inhibition of the growth in vitro of Microsporum canis by miconazole and chlorhexidine
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 99–102, April 2003
How to Cite
Perrins, N. and Bond, R. (2003), Synergistic inhibition of the growth in vitro of Microsporum canis by miconazole and chlorhexidine. Veterinary Dermatology, 14: 99–102. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-3164.2003.00325.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
- (Received 25 September 2002; accepted 18 December 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!