The addition of topical doxepin to corticosteroid therapy: an improved treatment regimen for atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 145–147, February 1999
How to Cite
Berberian, B. J.., Breneman, D. L.., Drake, L. A.., Gratton, D., Raimir, S. S.., Phillips, S., Sulica, V. I.. and Bernstein, J. E.. (1999), The addition of topical doxepin to corticosteroid therapy: an improved treatment regimen for atopic dermatitis. International Journal of Dermatology, 38: 145–147. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.1999.00505.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!