American tegumentary leishmaniasis (ATL) in Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil: main clinical and epidemiologic characteristics
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 506–514, July 2000
How to Cite
De Oliveira-Neto, M. P., phd , Mattos, M. S., Perez, M. A., Da-Cruz, A. M., phd , Fernandes, O., phd , Moreira, J., Gonçalves-Costa, S. C., phd , Brahin, L. R., msci , Menezes, C. R., Msci , Pirmez, C. and phd (2000), American tegumentary leishmaniasis (ATL) in Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil: main clinical and epidemiologic characteristics. International Journal of Dermatology, 39: 506–514. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2000.00969.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.