Cutaneous lymphomas in Tokyo: analysis of 62 cases in a dermatology clinic
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 37–40, January 2001
How to Cite
Ishiji, T., Takagi, Y. and Niimura, M. (2001), Cutaneous lymphomas in Tokyo: analysis of 62 cases in a dermatology clinic. International Journal of Dermatology, 40: 37–40. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2001.00160.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.