Investigators of the Desloratadine Urticaria Study Group: Johannes Ring (München, Germany), Debra Breneman (Cincinnati, OH), Edwin Bronsky (Salt Lake City, UT), Marcus Conneley (Hesperia, CA), Jonathan Corren (Los Angeles, CA), Jan Ceuppens (Leuven, Belgium), Gerhardt Fierlbeck (Tuebingen, Germany), Gilbert Friday (Pittsburgh, PA), Pinkus Goldberg (Indianapolis, IN), David Graft (Minneapolis, MN), Tormod Holst (Tonsberg, Norway), Richard Honsinger (Los Alamos, NM), Ann-Marie Hornmark (Orebro, Sweden), Harold Kaiser (Minneapolis, MN), Robert Kaplan (Memphis, TN), Steven Kempers (Fridley, MN), Richard Lockey (Tampa, FL), Bruce Miller (Portland, OR), S David Miller (N. Dartmouth, MA), Anjuli Nayak (Normal, IL), Nicholas Nayak (Normal, IL), David Pariser (Norfolk, VA), Bruce Prenner (San Diego, CA), Thomas Ruzicka (Düsseldorf, Germany), G Edward Stewart II (Ocala, FL), Mark Thompson (Torrance, CA), and Michael Wein (Vero Beach, FL).
Once-daily desloratadine improves the signs and symptoms of chronic idiopathic urticaria: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 72–76, January 2001
How to Cite
Ring, J., Hein, R., Gauger, A., Bronsky, E., Miller, B. and and the Desloratadine Study Group (2001), Once-daily desloratadine improves the signs and symptoms of chronic idiopathic urticaria: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. International Journal of Dermatology, 40: 72–76. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2001.00186.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.