Detection of cytomegalovirus infection in a patient with febrile ulceronecrotic Mucha-Habermann's disease
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 694–698, November 2001
How to Cite
Tsai, K.-S., Hsieh, H.-J., Chow, K.-C., Lin, T.-Y., Chiang, S.-F. and Huang, H.-H. (2001), Detection of cytomegalovirus infection in a patient with febrile ulceronecrotic Mucha-Habermann's disease. International Journal of Dermatology, 40: 694–698. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2001.01301.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.