Topical 3.0% diclofenac in 2.5% hyaluronan gel in the treatment of actinic keratoses
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 709–713, November 2001
How to Cite
Wolf, J. E., Taylor, J. R., Tschen, E. and Kang, S. (2001), Topical 3.0% diclofenac in 2.5% hyaluronan gel in the treatment of actinic keratoses. International Journal of Dermatology, 40: 709–713. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2001.01324.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!