HLA-class 1 and class 2 antigens in Turkish patients with pemphigus
Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 79–83, February 2002
How to Cite
Birol, A., Anadolu, R. Y., Tutkak, H. and Gürgey, E. (2002), HLA-class 1 and class 2 antigens in Turkish patients with pemphigus. International Journal of Dermatology, 41: 79–83. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2002.01370.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!