The International Activities Section serves as a forum for opinion exchange for all those dermatologists who, all over the world, do not consent to the construction of artificial boundaries, in our speciality and beyond, established on race, religion, or national origin, and work for giving voice to the most vulnerable populations.
Stop female genital mutilation: appeal to the international dermatologic community
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2002
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 253–263, May 2002
How to Cite
Morrone, A., Hercogova, J. and Lotti, T. (2002), Stop female genital mutilation: appeal to the international dermatologic community. International Journal of Dermatology, 41: 253–263. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2002.01481.x
Contributions are welcome and should conform to the standard format of Commentary, Report, or Review. Manuscripts will undergo standard editorial procedures. Please submit all material to: Torello M. Lotti, MD, Department of Dermatology, University of Florence, Via Alfani, 37, 50121 Florence, Italy, Tel: +39 055 2758662, Fax: +39 055 2758329, E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.