Treatment of cutaneous leishmaniasis with a combination of allopurinol and low-dose meglumine antimoniate
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2002
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 441–443, July 2002
How to Cite
Momeni, A. Z., Reiszadae, M. R. and Aminjavaheri, M. (2002), Treatment of cutaneous leishmaniasis with a combination of allopurinol and low-dose meglumine antimoniate. International Journal of Dermatology, 41: 441–443. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2002.01527.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.