Increased hydrogen peroxide generation by neutrophils from patients with acne inflammation
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 366–369, May 2003
How to Cite
Akamatsu, H., Horio, T. and Hattori, K. (2003), Increased hydrogen peroxide generation by neutrophils from patients with acne inflammation. International Journal of Dermatology, 42: 366–369. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-4362.2003.01540.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.