The luminosity dependence of opening angle in unified models of active galaxies
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 311, Issue 3, pages 621–628, January 2000
How to Cite
Rudge, C. M. and Raine, D. J. (2000), The luminosity dependence of opening angle in unified models of active galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 311: 621–628. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03137.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 1999 September 3. Received 1999 August 16; in original form 1999 April 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!