NGC 6153: a super-metal-rich planetary nebula?
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 312, Issue 3, pages 585–628, March 2000
How to Cite
Liu, X.-W., Storey, P. J., Barlow, M. J., Danziger, I. J., Cohen, M. and Bryce, M. (2000), NGC 6153: a super-metal-rich planetary nebula?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 312: 585–628. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03167.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Accepted 1999 October 7. Received 1999 October 4; in original form 1999 July 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!