Perturbative solution of the motion of an asteroid in resonance with Jupiter
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 316, Issue 3, pages 459–463, August 2000
How to Cite
Vrbik, J. (2000), Perturbative solution of the motion of an asteroid in resonance with Jupiter. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 316: 459–463. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03450.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Accepted 2000 January 31. Received 2000 January 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!