Analytical solutions for the Newtonian gravitational field induced by matter within axisymmetric boundaries
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 316, Issue 3, pages 540–554, August 2000
How to Cite
Conway, J. T. (2000), Analytical solutions for the Newtonian gravitational field induced by matter within axisymmetric boundaries. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 316: 540–554. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03523.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2000 February 28. Received 2000 February 21; in original form 1999 July 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!