Gas properties of H ii and starburst galaxies: relation with the stellar population
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 316, Issue 3, pages 559–568, August 2000
How to Cite
Raimann, D., Storchi-Bergmann, T., Bica, E., Melnick, J. and Schmitt, H. (2000), Gas properties of H ii and starburst galaxies: relation with the stellar population. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 316: 559–568. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03526.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2000 February 29. Received 2000 February 11; in original form 1999 October 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!