Detection of stellar spots from the observations of caustic-crossing binary-lens gravitational microlensing events
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 316, Issue 3, pages 665–670, August 2000
How to Cite
Han, C., Park, S.-H., Kim, H.-I. and Chang, K. (2000), Detection of stellar spots from the observations of caustic-crossing binary-lens gravitational microlensing events. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 316: 665–670. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03534.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2000 March 14. Received 2000 March 6; in original form 1999 July 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!