A new approach to the calculation of the cratering rate of the Earth over the last 125 ± 20 Myr
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 317, Issue 2, pages 429–437, September 2000
How to Cite
Hughes, D. W. (2000), A new approach to the calculation of the cratering rate of the Earth over the last 125 ± 20 Myr. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 317: 429–437. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03568.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2000 March 24. Received 2000 March 6; in original form 1999 May 4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!