Observations of the extreme-ultraviolet transient RE J1255+266: a short outburst of a WZ Sge system?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 317, Issue 2, pages 343–347, September 2000
How to Cite
Wheatley, P. J., Burleigh, M. R. and Watson, M. G. (2000), Observations of the extreme-ultraviolet transient RE J1255+266: a short outburst of a WZ Sge system?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 317: 343–347. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03569.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2000 March 20. Received 1999 November 4; in original form 1999 July 16.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!