LiH formation by radiative association in Li++H− collisions
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 318, Issue 4, pages 1227–1231, November 2000
How to Cite
Dickinson, A. S. and Gadéa, F. X. (2000), LiH formation by radiative association in Li++H− collisions. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 318: 1227–1231. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03807.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2000 June 27. Received 2000 June 22; in original form 2000 May 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!