Mapping the substructure in the Galactic halo with the next generation of astrometric satellites
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 319, Issue 3, pages 657–665, December 2000
How to Cite
Helmi, A. and Tim de Zeeuw, P. (2000), Mapping the substructure in the Galactic halo with the next generation of astrometric satellites. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 319: 657–665. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2000.03895.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2000 July 5. Received 2000 July 3; in original form 2000 April 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!